Purchasing items online has become an integral part of our daily life. In the US, more than 60% of people are purchasing goods online from the comfort of their home and this figure keeps rising constantly. This trend of comsumer preference is spreading so wide and fast. Can you afford to stay offline as a products or services selling business? E-Commerce has completely revolutionized the way businesses conduct transactions. You go OFF-LINE and you go OFF-TRACK or, You stay ON-LINE and you stay ON-TRACK. Simple!
Today, consumers can buy almost anything online, day or night and have their items delivered to them - No hassle.a day and get an ultimate
Consider the follwing points and see if you still don't appreciate the importance of eCommerce.
- Going eCommerce means that you offer your customers or clients an easy platform to purchase what they want
from you anytime they they want to. Of course, you also have a relatively easy means of selling to your customers or
clients. Convinience for both parties, isn't it?
- Consumers can easily compare products by checking description and information details from an
online product catalogue. In fact, getting the detailed and important information about products
and services is a serious matter for every consumer. That's what informs the end decision of every rational consumer.
- Well, as you continue to promote your 'brick and motar' retail shop through branding and relationships, your
eCommerce version of your business will be driving in consumers from search engines. If you have good online branding
and good Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) practice, the traffic you generate online will most likely lead to purchases
greater than what your 'brick and motar' retail version produces.
- With eCommerce, businesses can decrease the cost of managing their inventory of goods by automating the inventory management using a web-based
management system. They can therefore save on operational costs.
- Another great benefit of eCommerce is that businesses can easily monitor the buying habits and interest of consumers online and thus produce
customised or tailored products and services to meet their demands.
- Running a 'brick and mortar' store or shop means you are limited by your geographycal location. However, running an eCommerce shop
or store gives you a global reach and you can do business around the clock, regardless of what time it is.
Start selling your products and services online.
With your dreams and drive and our setup and solutions,
your dream to run an online store will be made a reality in a matter of days.
We will even be happy to train you on how to manage your online business
through a host of digital marketing strategies including promotion through social media platforms and others.